10.07.2008

Another set of twins

so my sister and her husband are going to have twins; here some of what the can look forward to.  

spaghetti dinners

fire! fire! fire!

baths

dirt - "if dad gets paid to play with it why can't we eat it"


rocks

sleep? yea right, this photo is probably airbrushed.

6 comments:

Nikki and Kevin said...

Crazy news isn't it! I can't believe the Cole's will have two sets of twins in the family. At least Mindy has you and Jusi to rely on for advice and guidance. The boys are adorable.

The Richards said...

All I can say is that if we have twin boys Jusi better save all of Sam and Luke's clothes. Hailey loves to wear the clothes that used to Sadie's. She always tells me that Sadie gave them to her.

Kristal said...

Those pictures are great! They may be a handful but they are dang cute!

Anonymous said...

what you have a blog!! i didn't even know it! and yes it is very exciting news!! very!

Rachel said...

Ha! Found ya! Cute, cute pictures. It's good to see the boys, since we haven't seen them in person for many moons. I'm not sure which one's which, but the one in the third photo down looks just like a mini Ryan!

Tony said...

You nailed it! Lace and I will stick to one at a time if we can.