juliana called me just as i left the house to let me know that after two weeks attempting to teach the boys to be "soft with the tree" they finallay destroyed it. when jusi found the mess the boys knew somethig was wrong as they were attempting to pick up the pieces. so farewell christmas tree, you will be missed this year; thanks for the past 8 years. here are some pictures of you last night here at the cole home.
12.16.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a bummer! I love Christmas trees.
oh i bet it is hard to have a tree with little ones...at least you got a few pictures first!!
haha. i want to see the pictures of the aftermath. is this what i have to look forward to with boys?
Bye, bye tree and many other things to come, I'm sure. But at least they are cute beyond words. We loved seeing ya'll at the ranch over the holidays. Thanks for making the drive up. I got a photo of everyone but you, Ryan and I am so mad at myself. Bah.
Post a Comment